Hi-touch. Hi-tech. Highly Tailored.
Columbus Day Open House
The Open House will include: Admissions presentations, a chance to talk with faculty, student-guided campus tours, select tours of academic facilities and an opportunity to meet with representatives from Career Services, International Education (study abroad) and Experience-Based Education (internships). Presentations regarding financial aid and first-year academic and advisement programs are also offered. Please go to www.oswego.edu/visit to register.
Location: Marano Campus Center, Main Concourse
Monday, Oct 12, 9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Internationally recognized sculptor Coral Penelope Lambert of Alfred University will demonstrate her art, the age-old sculpting and manufacturing technique using molten iron. Free; including parking. 312-2111.
Location: Lot R13, off Iroquois Trail between Oneida Hall and The Village
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Men's Tennis vs. Utica
Location: Oswego, NY, Romney Tennis Courts
Wednesday, Oct 7, 4 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Women's Soccer vs. Fredonia
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Soccer Field
Friday, Oct 9, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Alumni & Friends Event with President Stanley
Save the date. http://alumni.oswego.edu/events
Location: New York, NY, USA
Wednesday, Oct 7, 1:18 a.m. - 1:18 a.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, Oct 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Book an appointment with a Career Coach TODAY!
We'll help you understand five things:
1. What you want to do with your life... at least to start;
2. Your value (skills, traits, experiences);
3. What your future will demand of you;
4. How to articulate what you have to offer within the context of what is needed;
5. The tools, programs, and resources available to discover and compete for opportunities.
WE'LL ACCOMPLISH THIS three ways:
1. The best hi-tech tools and resources money can buy and experts can find;
2. The most meaningful hi-touch forums for student:employer:alumni interaction
3. A totally tailored approach that puts the focus on your hopes, your dreams, your goals.
Special thanks to Auxiliary Services for their generous support of Career Services' programming and events!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Fall and Spring Semesters
Career Services, 145 Marano Campus Center, State University of New York at Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126; 315-312-2255; firstname.lastname@example.org