For Applicants Only
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Two weeks after your application is processed, you can log into the online admission status tool to see whether there are any additional items we need to complete your application. Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it may take up to two weeks before submitted items are marked as received.
This convenient and secure online site allows you to obtain an update anytime regarding required and received materials for your undergraduate SUNY Oswego application.
HOW TO ACCESS
- Log into the online admission status site (button on the right) using your User ID and PIN. Note: User IDs and PINs are sent via email (and letter, if U.S. address) weekly as applications are loaded.
- Click on your entry term
ASSURE APPLICATION IS COMPLETE
- Verify receipt of all required application materials.
- Identify missing materials required to complete your application.
- Should questions arise about your application, we will communicate with you via the email address provided on your application. Please be sure we have your correct and current email address. Should you need to correct or update it, please call the Admissions Office at 315.312.2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that it is important to check this site often for updates to your status. In some cases, after items are received, a review of your file leads to other items being requested.
OFFICIAL ADMISSION DECISION
You will be notified of our admission decision via U.S. mail according to the schedule below. We do not disclose admission decisions over the phone.
International applicants receive their decision via email and express mail.
Spring Decision Schedule
- Application review begins in October.
- Decisions are sent beginning in mid- October, and are sent on a weekly basis.
Fall Decision Schedule
- Application review begins in mid-November.
- Early Decision announcements go out December 15.
- Regular Decision announcements begin in early January, and are sent on a weekly basis.